The Houston Astros have reached agreement on a five-year, $10 million guaranteed contract with first-base prospect Jon Singleton and are promoting him to the big league club from Triple-A Oklahoma ...
Hosted on MSN
Houston Astros won't keep first baseman Jon Singleton on opening day roster. 'A tough decision'
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The Houston Astros will not carry first baseman Jon Singleton on their opening day roster, manager Joe Espada said Sunday, a “tough” decision as the team pares its bench ...
The Astros have reunited with first baseman Jon Singleton on a minor league contract, The Athletic’s Chandler Rome reports. Singleton had been a free agent since the Mets released him from a previous ...
First baseman Jon Singleton has cleared waivers and will be released by the Astros, reports Chandler Rome of The Athletic. He has actually already been officially released, per Mark Feinsand of ...
Jon Singleton’s on-again, off-again dance with the Houston Astros has reached another conclusion. The 33-year-old former top prospect was designated for assignment on Monday, ending his third ...
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- First baseman Jon Singleton was among four players optioned to the minor leagues by the Houston Astros, who said rookie Asher Wojciechowski had made their starting rotation and will ...
HOUSTON -- Houston's Jon Singleton joined his family, including 6-year-old daughter Maisyn, for a postgame fireworks display Friday night after hitting his first home runs in the majors since 2015.
The union between the Houston Astros and Jon Singleton has reached a third chapter. The Astros on Tuesday signed the veteran first baseman a minor-league deal and assigned him to Triple-A Sugar Land.
HOUSTON — First baseman Jon Singleton was released Tuesday by the Houston Astros. Singleton had hit .171 with a .239 on-base percentage, no homers and two RBIs in 17 spring training games. The 33-year ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results